This is my favorite Mexican restaurant in Seattle.
What to order:
- Chips & Guac & Salsa
- Alambre Tacos + queso (steak, bacon and cheese)
- Champiñones Tacos (grilled mushrooms)
- Cochinita Pibil (Carlton farm’s pork)
- Comalito with all Chorizo
- Chilaquiles with Molé Poblano
- Enchiladas with Molé Poblano
5907 Airport Way S, Seattle, WA 98108 (Georgetown)
FRESH CHIPS!!!!! And guacamole and salsa!
Molé Chilaquiles, Comalito with all Chorizo
Comalito (queso in a skillet) with veggies and chorizo
Tacos and pozole
Pozole (Carlton farm’s pork/hominy soup with Guajillo, shredded cabbage, radishes)