Like most years, there were ups and downs in 2017. I had an amazing year professionally, but personally I battled with demons both mentally and physically.
Here’s my 2017 recap:
– Had my personal essay, I Didn’t Have A Wedding And It Was The Best Thing I Ever Did published on Huffington Post
– I traveled to California, Las Vegas, Paris, Morocco, Barcelona & various places in Washington state.
– Worked exclusively from the comfort of my home office and made more money than I’ve ever made. I grew my client roster to three ecommerce clients!
– Celebrated a year of marriage to the most amazing dude I’ve ever had the privilege of knowing.
– Bought one new handbag, a YSL Blush Chevron Wallet On Chain.
– Ate at four Michelin Star restaurants (Septime & Frenchie in Paris, Disfrutar in Barcelona, The Progress in SF) and two Jose Andrés restaurants
– Developed my personal brand, started focusing more on my Social Media and Marketing Agency coffee and handbags, started focusing more on Styling and Photography, and wrote a lot of blog posts.
– Drink a lot of coffee.
– Dyed my hair approximately 7 different shades of pink with overtone.co.
– Went on A LOT of walks.
– Had five panic attacks and approximately 43 migraines.
– Had a nervous breakdown.
– Started taking Lexapro.
– Got diagnosed with PTSD.
The political and social climate had a large affect on many of us. Sexual harassment in the forefront of a lot of conversations. It was a hard year for a lot of people, but we got through it.
I’m ready for 2018. Thanks for being on this wild ride with me.
Happy New Year. Cheers.