Like most years, there were ups and downs in 2018. In 2018, I focused on my writing, health, and making friends.
- Styled and photographed my home office to be featured in a feature for Seattle Met Magazine.
- Launched my fashion blog Coffee and Handbags
- Attended the Seattle Style Summit and met some amazing bloggers.
- Traveled to Puerto Vallarta, Palm Springs, Las Vegas, and Santa Cruz.
- Started prolonged exposure treatment for PTSD
- Bought a 2018 Subaru Crosstrek.
- My blog post What Kate Spade, Anthony Bourdain, Me, and 45 Million Americans Have In Common went viral.
- Wrote a lot of essays + blog posts about fashion, mental health, and chronic pain.
- Made tons of amazing friends on the internet that have become real life friends (!!!).
- Got diagnosed with Crohn’s disease, started taking Methotrexate + Humira injections.
- Turned 30!
2018 was a year full of ups and downs, but I had the most success with my writing despite the medical issues I dealt with. I also spent a lot of time this year focusing on building friendships. I hope 2019 is full of love, good food, and lots of writing.
Keep going, you’re doing great.