I’ve started more blogs than I can count—but I always get distracted and start a new project instead. I’m hoping this time is different. Cross your fingers.
My name is Becca. I live in Seattle with my husband and pug. I’m originally from Northern California where I went to punk shows and taught myself graphic design. I went to college in Chico, CA before arriving in the rainy city I now inhabit. I love to travel, but I also love to explore my own city.
I’m a freelance creative and a visual storyteller. I am skilled in copywriting, graphic design, photography, content creation and social media. I have never been great at picking a niche—I am most passionate about fashion, food, travel and lifestyle brands. My drive is to inspire others to explore their world and see the beauty around them.
My goal with this blog is to chronicle some of the things I love—from this weeks’ favorite handbag to coffee shops in Seattle to places to explore in Bali. It might not always make sense, but nothing in the world really does until we give it meaning.
Here are some little known facts about me:
- My bachelor’s degree is in mass communication design—aka, the Internet.
- I always take my coffee with a splash of milk.
- Growing up, I had a Samoyed named North Star, two turtles named Lucky and Charms, and a horse named D’Beverly Hill Filly.
- My husband Gus and I got married on the roof of the courthouse in Seattle with just the judge present.
- I once rode an elephant through a forest.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and feel free to email me to say hi.